Cuvée Valentine Grand Cru

Cuvée Valentine Grand Cru

Fresnet Juillet
Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
Tax included.


The Valentin cuvée is the expression of the best grapes from Verzy, a grand cru village in the Reims mountain, and is the fruit of Vincent's love for his son Valentin (hence the name). Blend of 70% Pinot Noir and the remaining 30% Chardonnay. Complex and harmonious, with notes of pink grapefruit, lemon, orange blossom, almond paste, aromatic herbs. The sip is citrusy, creamy and energetic, with a very fine bubble and a crystalline minerality. Finally, a very long finish of salt and freshness.


Vintage: s.a.
Grapes: 70% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay
Alcohol: 12%
Dosage: Brut (less than 15 g/l of sugar)
Months on the yeasts: 
Service temperature: 6/8 °C
Pairings: Fresh cheeses, fish, shellfish
country of origin: France
Allergens: contains sulfites

Capacity: 0,75 lt